Here is some of the feedback from just some of our many satisfied customers.
- Having been looking for this particular car for some time in Cornwall , i decided to look further and found the exact requirements however the car was in Manchester 240 miles away. Simon and Sheila the owners of A.P. Hynes and co after a few phone calls i purchased the vauxhall tigra and Simon had delivered the car to me. I would recommend this lovely family run business to anyone who may require that extra special service.. Maria.
- Very easy to deal with, no bull just honest straight talk from my experience. Jason
- Hello Simon, Sheila and Tony
Well, you have excelled once again, we are delighted with the Mercedes we have just purchased from you, again with the same professionalism and customer service. You are a pleasure to do business with and as with our previous car purchase we would not hesitate in recommending you and contacting you again when the time comes to upgrade again. Thanks & Regards, Alan & Kerry Noon
- Bought a Lovely V W Fox from Simon and Sheila, they are really nice people and a pleasure to do business with. The car is great and I'm very pleased with it. Would recommend to family and friends.
- I bought my Cadillac BLS over the internet. The vehicle was exactly as described, immaculate. Simon gave me a fair price for my part ex, and the deal was completed over the phone. No high pressure salesman, very easy. I have just driven the Cadillac 1650 miles to my home in Spain, I am really pleased with the vehicle and the service. I would definately deal with A.P.Hynes again.
- Customer service & advice given to us when purchasing our Mercedes was excellent. Simon, Shirley & Tony are the nicest people we have dealt with when buying a car & we would recommend them with confidence to anyone who wants to buy a used car & would not hesitate to contact them next time we want to change our car.
- Just got my Golf immaculate delivered all the way up to Edinburgh. Fantastic car. First class service from start to finish.
- Just bought an immaculate BMW from this lovely family run company. Great to deal with, very helpful, no pushy sales pitch, they just let the cars talk for themselves. I know where I will go next time I need a new car.
- I bought my first 2 car's from the showroom on Barlow Moor Road late 70's, and my 3rd car from the new showroom in Chorlton (opposite Baths) in mid 80's. Did not realise AP Hynes was still in business, so i am pleased as i never had any issues what so ever doing business with these guys. Keep up the good work.